Ep. 48 The Summer Guide for Seniors
HELLO SENIORS! SUMMER IS HERE! What are you and your friends doing this summer? Are you maximizing your time to get ahead of the other seniors at the beach and prepare for the college admission madness? THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SUMMER GUIDE FOR SENIORS. Here is a general list of activities that we suggest your or your high school senior consider this summer:
- Narrow down the college lists
- Conduct your final college visits
- Search for and secure that internship
- Take another SAT/ACT practice test
- Begin your college applications and essays
- Are you considering early decision? THEN YOU MUST complete your applications NOW!
- Consider observing someone you admire or that is a mentor in their job
- Study all things college finances: FASFA, EFC, NET PRICE CALCULATOR, Compare costs of schools to see what your budget will allow
- SEARCH FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW – DON’T WAIT!!!
- Volunteer for more community service experience and opportunities to add to your “profile”
Tell us in the comments below what YOUR SENIOR is doing this summer!
Visit our new partners and help support this podcast!
NEW WORKSHOP – Craft A Winning College Application August 13 – August 14
A college application and essay writing workshop – for more info, CLICK HERE